Skip links and keyboard navigation


Occupational regulation matters

QCAT can assist with resolving a dispute, complaint, grievance or other issue.

QCAT has the power to deal with a wide range of matters, from a dividing fence dispute, to seeking a review of a child care protection order, to deciding complex contractual building disputes.

Last reviewed
28 February 2017
Last updated
1 April 2016

Rate this page

  1. How useful was the information on this page?