Party to the proceedings
A party is an individual, corporation or other entity that:
- has started a tribunal proceeding
- has had a tribunal proceeding started against them
- has later joined to a tribunal proceeding
- is an active party* (for certain guardianship/administration proceedings)
* Generally, an active party includes the adult who is the subject of the application, the applicant, any proposed guardian or administrator, a current guardian or administrator, the Public Guardian or Public Trustee and any other person joined to the proceeding.