Queensland legislation related to guardianship matters includes:
- Disability Services Act 2006
- Guardianship and Administration Act 2000
- Mental Health Act 2000
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Public Trustee Act 1978
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2009
- Residential Services (Accreditation) Act 2002
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
The Acts are available on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website.
Commonwealth legislation related to guardianship matters includes:
- Aged Care Act (Commonwealth) 1997
- Disability Discrimination Act (Commonwealth) 1992.
The Acts are available on the Federal Register of Legislation.