QCAT's online forms will be undergoing maintenance on Saturday 15 May from 10am to 12pm and you will not be able to lodge applications during that time. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Our services online
- Start an application for a minor debt dispute (QCAT form 3)
- Respond to a QCAT minor debt dispute (QCAT form 7)
- Change your contact details with QCAT
- Lodge a notice to withdraw an application or referral
- Apply to attend a QCAT proceeding by telephone
- Apply for permission to be represented in a QCAT matter (QCAT form 56)
- Search and copy QCAT documents
- Adjust a time limit, or waive a procedural requirement with QCAT (QCAT form 42)
- Submit an application or referral - disciplinary proceeding (QCAT form 22)
- Request reasons for a QCAT decision.
- Minor Civil Dispute Case Lookup
PDF versions of these forms are available on the Forms page.