Queensland Legislation related to administration matters includes the:
- Disability Services Act 2006
- Disability Services and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2008
- Guardianship and Administration Act 2000
- Mental Health Act 2000
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Public Trustee Act 1978
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2009
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008
- Residential Services (Accreditation) Act 2002
The Acts are available on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website.
Commonwealth Legislation related to administration matters includes:
- Disability Discrimination Act (Commonwealth) 1992
- Aged Care Act (Commonwealth) 1997
The Acts are available on the Commonwealth of Australian Law website.
Descriptions of QCAT's jurisdiction on this website are general information only. They do not definitively describe the types of applications on which QCAT can make decisions. The relevant legislation determines QCAT's jurisdiction. If you are unsure about your legal rights, you should seek legal advice. Your individual circumstances should guide any actions taken to resolve your dispute.