Court Network support
The Court Network is a voluntary service providing support, non-legal information and referral. Volunteers can assist QCAT clients with:
- information about how a tribunal works
- what happens when you go to QCAT
- being with you in person on the day
- showing you around the mediation and hearing rooms beforehand
- helping you understand the next steps you might have to take
- providing you with a safe place at QCAT
- referring you to other community services that can help you.
QCAT may refer you to Court Network or you may contact them directly.
In response to COVID-19, Court Network volunteers are currently offering a phone service, available by calling 1800 571 239.