The Tattoo Industry Act 2013 sets up an occupational licensing and regulatory framework for the Queensland tattoo industry.
Review of the Chief Executive’s decision
From 6 January 2014, QCAT has jurisdiction to review certain decisions of the chief executive in connection with licences and permits made under the Tattoo Industry Act 2013 including those related to:
- refusing to grant a licence or permit
- suspending a licence
- cancelling a licence
- imposing conditions on a licence or permit
- revoking, or varying a condition, on a permit.
Apply for a review of the chief executive's decision.
For more information, please:
- see the Tattoo Industry Act 2013 and Tattoo Industry Regulation 2013
- call QCAT on 1300 753 228.