Queensland legislation related to consumer disputes includes the:
- Agents Financial Administration Act 2014
- Debt Collectors (Field Agents and Collection Agents) Act 2014
- Motor Dealers and Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014
- Property Occupations Act 2014
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2009
The Acts are available on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website.
Decisions about consumer and trader disputes made by QCAT after 1 December 2009, can be found in the other minor civil disputes matters section on the Supreme Court of Queensland Library website.