Queensland Legislation related to children and young people matters includes:
- Adoption Act 2009
- Child Protection Act 1999
- Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000
- Education (General Provisions) Act 2006
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2009
The Acts are available on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website.
Decisions about children and young people matters made by:
- the Children Services Tribunal before 1 December 2009, can be found in the Queensland Children Services Tribunal 2006- section on the Australasian Legal Information Institute website.
- QCAT after 1 December 2009 can be found in the childrens matters section on the Supreme Court of Queensland Library website.