QCAT services are delivered throughout the state through the Magistrates court with approximately half of the matters being heard outside of Brisbane.
The local Magistrates Court is the first point of contact for surburban Brisbane and non-Brisbane based QCAT clients. All courthouses outside of the Brisbane CBD can:
- provide information about QCAT over the telephone or at the counter
- supply application forms for all matter types
- accept completed application forms and supporting documents
- accept the payment of application fees
- conduct proceedings for minor civil disputes.
The tribunal may consider other arrangements such as videoconferencing or teleconferencing if you are unable to access your local courthouse.