Support at proceedings
Court Network volunteers
The Court Network is a voluntary service providing support, non-legal information and referral. Volunteers can assist QCAT clients with:
- information about how a tribunal works
- what happens when you go to QCAT
- being with you in person on the day
- showing you around the mediation and hearing rooms beforehand
- providing you with a safe place at QCAT
- referring you to other community services that can help you.
QCAT may refer you to Court Network or you may contact them directly.
On most days, a Court Network volunteer is available on Level 10 at the QCAT Brisbane registry where hearing and mediation rooms are located.
You can identify a volunteer by their bright pink lanyard around their neck.