Other civil disputes
A civil dispute is a disagreement between individuals, or an individual and a trader, business or company.
The dispute may negatively impact on an individual’s lifestyle or finances and often they and the other party require assistance in resolving the dispute.
QCAT decides and reviews decisions relating to:
- body corporate and community management scheme disputes
- a financial loss caused by a motor dealer or property agent
- integrated resort development matters
- legal cost agreement claims
- manufactured home park disputes
- retirement village disputes
- Sanctuary Cove Resort matters
- tree disputes.