QCAT services are delivered throughout the state through the Magistrates court with approximately half of the matters being heard outside of Brisbane.
- provide information about QCAT over the telephone or at the counter
- supply application forms for all matter types
- accept completed application forms and supporting documents
- accept the payment of application fees
- conduct proceedings for minor civil disputes.
The tribunal may consider other arrangements such as videoconferencing or teleconferencing if you are unable to access your local courthouse.