Service outage notice
Website maintenance will be occuring between 1am-7am AEST on both 11 and 13 December 2013. You may receive a timeout or error message during this period.
QCAT services are delivered throughout the state through the Magistrates court with approximately half of the matters being heard outside of Brisbane.
- provide information about QCAT over the telephone or at the counter
- supply application forms for all matter types
- accept completed application forms and supporting documents
- accept the payment of application fees
- conduct proceedings for minor civil disputes.
The tribunal may consider other arrangements such as videoconferencing or teleconferencing if you are unable to access your local courthouse.