Form 22 now online
As part of QCAT's commitment to improving service delivery, Form 22 Application or referral – disciplinary proceeding can now be completed and submitted online.
The form is supported by new practice direction 2015/03 Completing and submitting approved QCAT forms online which outlines key processes and requirements.
A guide to how the online submission process will work:
- Access form 22 online and read the form instructions.
- Complete the form information and attach any required affidavits and supporting documentation.
- You will receive an email (to the email address provided on the form) confirming receipt of application and documents.
- When the submission is filed by QCAT, you will be sent an email containing your case number, acknowledgement letter and a copy of the sealed application which can be printed to create service copies (if required).
- Case management of the matter then continues according to usual processes.
Online submission means:
- easy navigation through form instructions and content
- a quicker application process – some of your details will be completed automatically when you enter your organisation name
- ability to upload affidavits and attach supporting documentation
- no need to submit paper application by post or in person
- immediate confirmation of your submission by email
- faster turnaround – sealed copies can be returned by email
- automatic data validation to ensure documents are correct at application point.
Enquiries about online submission of form 22 can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.