While our Annual Report is finalised, I’d like to share with you some of our performance results from 2013-14.
- managed almost 30,000 applications and finalised over 31,500 matters to support dispute resolution in the community
- delivered an overall 106% overall clearance rate – a 15% increase since establishment of QCAT
- improved answering times of almost 100,000 1300 number calls by over 600%
- made tribunal services accessible for vulnerable adults through on-site hearings at health facilities
- improved access to our most popular jurisdiction (minor civil disputes) through a community information forum
- improved settlement rates for dispute resolution via mediations and compulsory conferences
- achieved a client satisfaction rating of 72 per cent
- heard over 3000 matters as part of the QCAT JP Trial
- launched 2 new online forms and reviewed 16 existing forms to reduce complexity
- engaged with our stakeholders to deliver over 150 activities and a 73 per cent satisfaction rating (an 18 per cent increase in satisfaction since the research was first undertaken in 2010).
Our stakeholders play a key role in delivering these results. On behalf of the QCAT team, thank you for your support in 2013-14.
We look forward to sharing the annual report with you and continuing to work together in the coming year.
QCAT Executive Director